Are you looking to save on energy bills? Do you want better home heating and/or cooling year-round? Is your home in an area with harsh weather, causing failing HVAC?
Whatever your cooling or heating problems are, Trane has a solution. Warner Service of Frederick, Maryland, talks about the most common HVAC problems for homes and how Trane has a solution for each:
- For low energy bills and better circulation: Trane Nexia™ Home Intelligence and ComfortLink™ or ComfortLink™ II. This is Trane’s long-term solution to high energy bills and poor HVAC circulation. According to Trane’s website, Nexia™ is a simple-to-use Internet-enabled home automation system that remotely adjusts temperature and monitors security by computer or WiFi-enabled cell phone.
ComfortLink™ is a programmable thermostat technology that complements Nexia™ for complete, seamless comfort and energy optimization over time. The difference between the two technologies is hardly noticeable and depends on which products you hook up the control with.
This gives you the freedom of remote home management and total control of the comfort, efficiency, and security of your home from anywhere.
- For better indoor air quality: Trane CleanEffects™ Electronic Air Cleaner. According to their website, “Trane CleanEffects™ is an effective, whole-house air cleaner [that reduces] the presence of...asthma and allergy attack triggers in your home.”
BioMed Central Journal, an independent publishing house that provides access to peer-reviewed biomedical research, gave a Trane CleanEffects™ review. It proved a reduction in allergy and asthma triggers by removing up to 99.98 percent of allergens and pathogens from the filtered air which is great for those who suffer from respiratory problems.
Trane explains that the pre-filter traps larger allergen and pathogen particles that circulate through the HVAC system. The CleanEffects™ field charger charges and catches smaller particles, and then it captures the smallest particles -- down to .1 micron in size.
To complement CleanEffects™, the PerfectFit Media Filter and SlimFit Media Filter protect you from breathing airborne contaminants.
- For humidity management: Trane Steam Humidifier for large homes or the Trane Power Evaporative and By-Pass Evaporative for small single-family or multi-family homes.
- For ventilation assistance: Trane FreshEffects ERV for renovation replacement and custom-built homes.
- For working HVAC in harsh weather: Trane air conditioners. They’re tested under the harshest conditions in the SEET lab to deliver “incredible comfort with incredible reliability,” according to the product brochure. Every air conditioning unit comes with an all-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil, Climatuff® compressors, DuraTuff™Rustproof Basepan, full-sided louvered panels, and a powder-paint finish. Each of these features is designed to resist corrosion, leaks, cracking, warping, and rust from thunderstorms and floods.
The WeatherGuard Top™ is available for the XL16 and XL18 heat pumps for added protection from the natural elements, especially snow. Key features of the TruComfort™ XV18 and XV20i include the Climatuff® Variable Speed Inverter Compressor, ComfortLink II™ communications, and Nexia™ Control.
Our suggestions? XV20i TruComfort™ Variable Speed, XV18 TruComfort™ Variable Speed, XL18i, XL16i, XR17, XR16, XR14, and XR13.
- For home heating year-round: Trane furnaces. Whether you're looking for variable-speed residential gas furnaces or single- or two-stage heating, Trane residential furnaces “are guaranteed to keep your home warmer, your bills lower, and those winter months a little more enjoyable.”
If you're in need of air conditioner and heating system service, contact Warner Service. Whether it's furnace repair, reducing energy costs, or replacement heating equipment, our certified technicians have the talent to help you solve your problem. Contact us today and solve your home comfort needs.