Our service agreement assures home and business owners that they are our No. 1 concern. We offer priority customer service, improved health and safety, discounted pricing and 24-hour emergency service throughout the entire year, including holidays.
With a service agreement from Warner Service, our trained professionals will assure that your plumbing and HVAC equipment will last longer through our thorough inspection points, including:
- Checking and inspecting the heat exchanger
- Cleaning and adjusting the burner assembly, blower components
- Cleaning the ignition assembly, evaporator coil (if accessible), condenser coil, and condensate drains
- Monitoring the flue draft, refrigerant pressure and air conditioning and heating cycles
- Testing the starting capabilities and safety controls
- Cleaning or, if necessary, replacing the standard air filters
- Tightening the electrical connections
- Measuring the volts, amps and temperature difference
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Adjusting the thermostat calibration and pilot
- Checking the gas pressure
- Conducting a carbon monoxide test
After all of these quality inspections are finished, home and business owners can expect to see lower utility bills, improved reliability, extended equipment life and fewer repairs. With our service agreement, they’ll also receive extended benefits, such as transferrable agreements, improved capacity and access to our round-the-clock expert technicians.
We offer 1-, 2-, or 5-year service agreements and a value rate for those who choose to sign a service agreement with us. We have different service agreements to cater to your specific needs. Some of those service agreements include:
- Heat pumps
- Gas or oil heat
- Air conditioning
- Filter changes
- Water treatments and/or softeners
- Storm drains
After signing a service agreement with Warner Service, home and business owners can expect a precision tune-up and professional cleaning as well as peace of mind that your plumbing and HVAC equipment is well-taken care of. To receive more information about a service agreement for your home or business, contact Warner Service today.