The Air Scrubber by Aerus is "the highest standard product to protect your family," according to its product brochure. It is “designed to help reduce indoor air quality risks known as Sick Building Syndrome,” which is a phenomenon affecting people who experience negative health- and comfort-related symptoms due to the amount of time spent indoors.
So, how does the Air Scrubber by Aerus help? Warner Service breaks down how this indoor air quality product is great for the health of your family, your home’s heating and cooling system, and more:
- The Air Scrubber by Aerus has ActivePure Technology™, which is proven to destroy up to 99-percent of all surface contaminants, such as staph, strep, listeria, avian-bird flu, hepatitis, and swine flu, from school, daycare, and the office. This fact was proven by controlled testing at Kansas State University.
- This product also “scrubs, purifies, and cleans that air you breathe by reducing approximately 90-percent of airborne contaminants,” as concluded by controlled testing at the University of Cincinnati.
- The Air Scrubber is one of the best indoor air quality products on the market, as it works 24/7 using proprietary lightwaves and a specialized catalytic process to “significantly reduce dust, pet dander, and odors in your home.” Common smells, such as cigarette smoke, paint fumes, mold, and burnt food, are long gone.
- The Air Scrubber by Aerus has Certified Space Technology™, which means it is “guaranteed to have originated from technologies that came from space exploration.” Specifically, this device “was originally developed in cooperation with NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) to create a safe atmosphere for astronauts on the International Space Station.
- Dust, mold, pollen, and other allergens and pathogens can cause lack of sleep, sneezing, and itchy, watery eyes. The ActivePure Technology™ creates “enviro-scrubbing molecules of oxygen and hydrogen, which purify your air and reduce irritating particles that can” worsen seasonal allergy symptoms.
- The Air Scrubber by Aerus easily attaches to and extends the life of your heating and cooling system. It traps dirt, dust, and other natural debris before they enter the filter, damaging the coils and blower that keep your HVAC running effectively.
- This device requires only 18 watts of electricity, which means you can have cleaner air without paying top dollar on your energy bill every month.
- This product is California Air Resources Board (CARB) certified, and has Mom Approval™ based upon a more than 99-percent satisfaction rate from thousands of installed units in 2013.
The device is made to protect your family and environment with specific, advanced technologies that are tried and tested for the best possible outcome. For more information on how you can install the Air Scrubber by Aerus in your home, click below: